OpenMAMA 6.2.1 Released
Jun 19, 2017
We are pleased to announce the final release of OpenMAMA 6.2.1 is now available:
This release exists mainly to address several issues coming out of the recent MAMA Datetime changes:
- New explicit mamaDateTime_[gs]etEpochTimeExt methods to allow bridges and applications to directly set the underlying timestamp value regardless of whether or not time_t on the target system has sufficient resolution
- Fixed issue with extended datetime representation on 32-bit systems (Windows and Linux)
- Fixed issue with multiple subscribers for the same topic on qpid
- Fixed crash in conflated order book processing
- New explicit public accessors for datetime precision and hints
- Release distributions will now include dependent libraries inside the target package and related license information is included (including the new Apache APR dependency)
NB: This release includes the removal of the legacy _USE_32BIT_TIME_T compile time macro for 32 bit windows. Please ensure that third party application and bridges are not compiled using this macro to avoid potential corruption of data.
For a complete list of all 17 issues and pull requests included in this release, please see here: https://github.com/OpenMAMA/OpenMAMA/milestone/7?closed=1
A special thanks to all developers, contributors and testers who helped is getting this out door.